We all got up at 3:30 this morning to take Colton to the airport. The girls were pretty tired but really wanted to go with us and see him off.
It was surreal to think that this was the last time I would see his stuff on the stairs waiting for him for two years. Here are his shiny new shoes and missionary bag ready to go.
Ella and Woffy helped take his bags to the car.
He made his final social media posts, turned off his passcodes and handed his dad his iphone then got in line to check his baggage.
The reality of the goodbyes was starting to hit.
Colton with Alex and Ella.
The last picture of all 4 kids still living at home.
And there he goes.....with a huge piece of my heart and so much faith and love for Jesus Christ that it makes me so proud to be his Mom.
I am looking forward to following along. Natalie, that photo of him walking away.... that looks very familiar. Even though I know you are happy, very happy, with his choices, I still know how this feels. I am so very proud of Colton. God bless him and all of you! Yolanda
ReplyDelete