Tuesday, July 24, 2018

We were all sent here at this specific time to be a part of each other’s life’s for specific reasons and I think that is so cool.






Well my last week of my mission is here. Sometimes it is really hard to believe but other times I can really feel my window of time closing. This week was a very interesting week. I was able to visit a lot of people I’ve worked with in the past and say goodbye and it meant so much to me to hear them share how much I meant to them. It really got me reflecting on a couple of different things. One, about all the people I’ve been blessed to meet throughout my life who I feel like I’ve been given the opportunity to help in some way. It was really humbling to have God kind of show me how He has used me over the course of my life to help people. It also made me reflect on opportunities that I’ve wasted or have been too scared to speak up or act and maybe missed a chance to make someone’s day or help them to feel God’s love for them. That was also very humbling to sort of sit back and look at how far I still need to come. The third thing that I reflected on were all the people who have helped me in my life. Friends, family, teammates, neighbors, and even random strangers. From the smallest of things to the biggest of things. Again that was very humbling to see not only do I need God but I also need hundreds of people to help me become who I want to be and who God wants me to be. I thought that was a really cool message that was reinforced to me this week. We were all sent here at this specific time to be a part of each other’s life’s for specific reasons and I think that is so cool. One of the most important lessons I have learned over the entirety of my mission is how well God truly knows us and how much He truly loves us. Of all the things God could care about and focus on, He focuses on and cares about all of us individually. He knows each of our circumstances and needs and is going to helps us through them. I know without a doubt that that is true. Well only one more email after this one until I’m home! Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment