Wednesday, September 14, 2016
"I can't describe how much I've learned about myself, about loving everyone, and about Jesus Christ."
This week was a little bit of a slower week. We had a lot more contacting than usual so that is never as effective or as fun as having our time filled up with lessons. We have a couple of awesome investigators right now though. We have one who decided on his own that it was more important to follow the commandments of God than it was to act on his attractions towards other men and wants to get baptized and it is super cool to see how much people are willing to give up in their life to follow Jesus Christ. We also started teaching a guy who wants to give up drinking and smoking so he can be a better example to his kids and so he moved from San Diego to Utah to get away from all of that and is homeless and doesn't have a job. It's so cool to see the change it has made in his life and how religion is now becoming very important in his life. The people here are amazing and I love everyone I meet. I can't describe how much I've learned about myself, about loving everyone, and about Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ's atonement reaches everyone and you are never alone. When you feel completely alone just know that Jesus Christ is there holding you up. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. Miss you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment