He suffered everything that we will ever have to go through.

My week was pretty good. My current companion is going home a week from tomorrow so this week will be very weird. We won’t get as much time proselytizing as we usually do. He has interviews with our mission president on Wednesday in West Valley and then “Trunky Temple Day” on Thursday so I’ll spend all day hanging around in West Valley. But it should still be a good week! Our baptism went really well on Saturday. Myles got baptized by Elder Smith and then I got to confirm him. It was kinda funny, I never realized how small he was until we took that picture. He looks like a 5 year old! But it was an awesome day. Our area is a lot slower right now work wise so hopefully this next few weeks it can really start to pick up. I’ve loved getting to serve with Elder Smith these last 12 weeks but I’m excited to get a new companion this next week as well. I should be staying in Stansbury one more transfer so I should be here for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s! But I’ll find out for sure on Saturday. I wanna share a scripture that really stood out to me this week in my studies. It says talking about Jesus Christ, “11 And he shall go forth, suffering pains and afflictions and temptations of every kind; and this that the word might be fulfilled which saith he will take upon him the pains and the sicknesses of his people.” I love this scripture. Jesus Christ loves all of us so much He was willing to die and suffer for all of us. He suffered everything that we will ever have to go through. I love Jesus Christ so much and am so thankful for His sacrifice for me. Hope everyone has a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment