Well I had a pretty good week. We got a couple of new people to teach so I’m excited to continue working with them. We have another baptism this week for a 9 year old kid named Myles we are teaching so that will be really awesome. Maybe it’s just because I have only had Facebook for a month but I feel like there have been so many crazy tragedies happen in the past few months. With all the hurricanes, earthquakes, shootings there is just so much evil in the world. This past week has been filled with lots of tragedies and I know at times it can seem like there isn’t a whole lot of hope in the world. But I know that when we go through hard times that as we turn to Jesus Christ, He can help us through the hard times. I have been studying a lot in the New Testament lately and I just love to read about how many people seek out Christ. People came from all over to listen to Him speak and to witness His miracles. Although Christ isn’t on the earth today it’s so easy to seek Him out. All we have to do is turn to scripture and prayer. If we all turned to Christ to help us through our trials this world would be such a better place. I know that’s true. Christ has helped me through so many trials in my life, often times without even realizing it. Always look to Christ!
No comments:
Post a Comment