
George got a very nice text and this picture from Mr. Russell over the weekend. He said that Colton said his mission is a challenge but a good challenge and that he is doing well. We have been very fortunate to have so many positive adults play a role in our children’s lives.
I had a pretty good week. We had another zone conference this week and it went really well. It was really focused towards how we can better use technology to spread positive uplifting messages about Jesus Christ. It was a pretty cool meeting. In our world today we are always being bombarded with negative messages. There is so much good in the world it’s just often times hidden behind the media showing us all the evil and terrible things that are going on in the world. Something I want to start doing is sharing positive things on Facebook every day. I probably won’t accomplish it because I forget a lot but I’m going to try! I got to catch lunch and catch up with Mr. Russell which was really cool. It’s always good to see a familiar face from home and he was easily one of my favorite teachers. We had a good teaching week as well. We started teaching a new family! It’s a single mom with two sons, one who is 13 and one who is 10. It’s really fun to teach them. So hopefully it continues to go well. Bella is going to be having her baptism this week so we have been busy trying to get that organized but we are really excited and so is she! It should be another great week. Something that has been on my mind recently is how miracles still exist today. God is never changing and I still believe that miracles exist. Maybe they aren’t as noticeable as when Moses parted the Red Sea but they are still there. When we show our faith in the Lord, He will reward us. Faith is so important and is something that is easy to have when things are going well but much harder when things aren’t going the way we want. But it is so important we continue to have faith when trials come. Our faith will be rewarded and we will be able to see just how much God loves us. Miracles happen around us all the time. We just have to notice them! I hope everyone has a good week and notice all the miracles around us!
No comments:
Post a Comment