So I had a pretty crazy and very busy week. We had a lot of change go on this week. On Thursday, we had a meeting we had to go to with about 20 other missionaries where we got trained on how to use Facebook to help us with missionary work. So as of this past Thursday we have had Facebook and have been allowed to start using it to teach others about Jesus Christ. It’s been kind of interesting for sure. But I am really excited to see how the Lord uses Facebook to help us see some miracles. If you ever have any questions feel free to send me a message anytime and I’d love to answer them! Also on Thursday, we got a smartphone. That was really weird to. For the past 15 months I’ve been using a crappy slide phone that hardly works half the time but now we have a Samsung Galaxy J3 so that’s been nice. I’m really excited to use these different to help with the work. Besides that we had a really good teaching week! Bella is progressing very quickly and should be ready to get baptized on the 28th. The Browns are still doing awesome as well. We have some really promising new people to teach this week as well so I’ll keep you updated with what comes from that! Lately I’ve been studying a lot about the importance of prayer. I’ve come to realize over the last 15 months how important prayer is. It really is the way we unlock the greatest blessings we can receive that God is just waiting for us to ask for so He can pour them out upon us. However it is very important that when we pray, we are praying seeking to figure out what God’s will for us to do is. I’ve noticed that the more I follow the will of the Lord rather than try to do my own thing the more successful I am and the more happy I am. Prayer is so powerful. I hope you all have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment