Well another great week here in Stansbury! On Wednesday I had my ingrown toenail surgery and it went well. Pretty painful but it’s not too bad. It means that I have to wear flip flop/slides for a week or so. So my toes have officially been freezing but oh well. We were able to get a new investigator this week named Quintin so hopefully he is really interested and our lessons with him go well. Easily the best part of the week though was our meeting with Elder Ballard. Elder Ballard It was so cool. I learned so much from what he said and taught us and from what the Spirit taught me as well. I’m excited to put into effect all the things I learned this week. Elder Rebarchik and I also decided to go and visit the local nursing home and just go around and talk to some of the lonely elderly residents. We had some pretty funny run ins including a guy who told us he was looking for the ammunition to get out of the place as well as a lady who told us to look her up anytime we were in town and she would take us around town. But we also got to visit with some pretty lonely people and that was a pretty cool way to spend our Sunday night. Time is going by so fast. I have learned so much over the past 16-17 months and I’m excited to continue to learn these last 7-8 months. Jesus Christ lives and loves us all. I know that to be true. Have a good week!
I hope that address is current. I am sending him a Christmas card. :)
ReplyDelete