Tuesday, February 27, 2018

When we are obedient to the commandments of God then He has no other choice than to bless us and He wants to bless us because He loves us.







This week went by so fast. We got a lot of snow this week which meant we got to spend a lot of time shoveling driveways. On Tuesday, I was on exchanges with Elder Burner and we spent all afternoon shoveling. In total I think we did either 4 or 5 driveways so that was pretty cool. I hate shoveling but I love serving others and seeing how it makes their day. Logan and Bowen also got baptized this Saturday and it was a really special day. I’ve never really seen two kids so excited to get baptized and the spirit was so strong at the service. It was pretty cool. We had Zone Conference this week as well and we talked a lot about the commandments and why God gives us commandments and why He wants us to follow them. They aren’t to restrict us in anyway. Commandments are there to bring us joy and blessings. When we are obedient to the commandments of God then He has no other choice than to bless us and He wants to bless us because He loves us. Blessings bring us happiness. In the scriptures it teaches us that “Wickedness never was happiness” and that’s so true. If you look in the world you’ll notice that most of the people who are unhappy are those who aren’t doing the things that God has asked us to do. I know that if we follow the commandments of God that our lives will be filled with joy. I’m excited to keep working hard these last 5 months to help people find the joy of living the gospel of Jesus Christ. I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment