Tuesday, February 6, 2018

I feel so blessed to have the knowledge that I have a loving Heavenly Father who was willing to send His son to die for me. That is so powerful!

Week 5 of the transfer was another great week. The Lord was so awesome towards us and we received so many miracles this week. We got 4 new investigators this week which was awesome. When we got to the area we really only had one investigator that was committed to meeting with us and learning and the more time and work we have put into this area the more we are being blessed. We are now up to 8 and have the potential of getting at least 4 more people to teach this week if our lessons don’t fall through. God is so good. First of, Tony is getting baptized this Saturday which is going to be so exciting! I’m pumped for him to take this big step in his relationship with God and it’s a big step for his family too. Hopefully all will go well with that. So I wanted to share a really cool miracle that happened this week. We had a lesson at one of our church buildings with Logan and Bowen, who are both also doing so good, and we walked out of this classroom and this guy says to us, “Hey I think you guys were looking for me.” We had no idea who it was so I was like, “ Ummmm I don’t know, what’s your name?” And so he told us his name and then it clicked. One of the families we are with said that this guy’s family would be really good for us to visit and so we had tried knocking on their door a few times and hadn’t had any luck but I know it wasn’t a coincidence that he happened to be at the same church building as us standing right outside of a classroom we happened to be teaching a lesson in. We set up a lesson with him and his family and will have our first lesson with them this week. That was a really cool miracle. We also had a great first lesson with this kid named, Kohen and I’m excited to keep working with him. He basically came to us and told us he wants to be baptized so that was also pretty cool. God is so so so good. I feel so blessed to have the knowledge that I have a loving Heavenly Father who was willing to send His son to die for me. That is so powerful! It means so much to me and I will always cherish that and hopefully allow that knowledge to lead me to do good. Also I know God is blessing me for serving because the Patriots lost in the Super Bowl! Another blessing! Here is to another good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment