I got a text from a man in Utah tonight who had the opportunity to take Colton and his companion, Elder Tyler (who is from Westfield, IN of all places!) to dinner tonight. He sent me these pictures which are the first pictures I have received. He shared that Colton loves and misses us all and got a bike from the mission home so is ready to go! It was very kind of him to take the time to share this and it really made my day. So often it is the small things that take no more than a few minutes that can uplift and change the lives of others. I am accepting the challenge to use my technology to greater bless others. How much better the world would be if we could all take the time to take action when someone crosses our mind and reach out in kindness, apologies, encouragement and celebration as prompted. Life is as rich as we make it!
No comments:
Post a Comment