Friday, August 5, 2016

OLD FRIENDS AND NEW FRIENDS

We received this letter today.

August 1

Dear Family,
Hopefully you got my first letter.  I just got yours tonight but I love the MTC and my district so much.  I have learned so much already and my testimony has grown so much.  We are all serving in Utah and so none of us are from Utah so we all have this cool bond.  Brian (his cousin from Utah who will be serving in Taiwan) should get here on Wednesday.  My companion's birthday is tomorrow and today we had to go to the dentist so his fillings could get fixed.  I've seen two kids from EFY (Especially For Youth church camp he went to the last four summers) as well as Riley Buckles (a church friend from Indianapolis area) so that's cool.  By the way all 8 elders in my district (this link explains districts and other MTC details  www.lds.org/new-era/2007/03/inside-the-mtcare going to my mission and two of the sisters are going to Salt Lake South and the other two are going to Orem.  One elder, Elder Blackem had to go home from my branch because he found out he has cancer.  So please keep him in your prayers.  Thank you so much for the letters and Ella you can keep my headphones.  Ella had borrowed Colton's headphones and forgot to return them so wrote to ask him what to do with them.  Miss and love you all. 

Love,
Elder Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment